Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Dullest Place in the World: IOWA

The rest of Iowa, after Walcott, which is most of Iowa, was the most boring place ever. It is flat, covered in flat farms, and really nothing of remote interest. The constant rain didn't help matters.

Des Moines is the largest city in Iowa. One would never be able to tell:


The only thing cool in Iowa, outside of a plethora of Jesus merchandise, is their wind turbines. Clearly those blades were getting shipped to some Midwestern farm. The fact that Iowa is producing wind power and I can see it makes me happy inside.


But really the rest of Iowa was terrible. I do not recommend to anyone to go to Iowa on their own free will. At least Indiana, which was also boring, was at least a relatively short drive. Iowa lasted forever and caused me not only to nap during the ride, but also for car games between Web and I necessary to be conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment