Saturday, June 6, 2009

Johnson's, True American Work Ethic (More Colorado)

On Wednesday, June 3rd, we set off from Denver to Wendover, Nevada. While dropping off Tate's apartment keys and scouting for coffee nearby, Web saw an ad for Johnson's, which is a truck stop along I-25. We were traveling on I-25 anyways, so there seemed like no reason to not try their famous cinnamon rolls.

It didn't take long to get there, which is good, cuz Web really needs coffee to start the day:



Inside we not only found regular sized cinnamon rolls, but these cute mini ones!


The cinnamon rolls were good. I also finally found a decent cowboy hat that fit at Johnson's.

I'll also note the convenient truck stop chapel at Johnson's. It reminded me of the one from Bill Maher's Religulous.


Not very exciting I know. But wait 'til you see my cowboy hat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment